I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-18T12:12:50+00:00

    I need to change 100 robux please help me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T16:53:25+00:00

    MICROSOFT I JUST GOT OVER 1.5K POINTS AND I STILL DONT DONT HAVE MY 100 ROBUX IF YOU DONT GIME MY ROBUX I AM NEVER EVER USING YOU AGAIN THIS IS SUCH A SCAM BRO

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T10:46:47+00:00

    Bring it back pls :(

    I understand too. But why'd it get too much long? I've been waiting for it but... Still no, nothing appears of "100" gift card.. I still wait tho, I wanted to buy some of it just for gift for my lil cousin..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-13T11:34:53+00:00

    I cant find 100-robux on the Microsoft reward

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments