I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T12:30:51+00:00

    I want 100 Robux please

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Estrella721 46,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-11-13T04:30:40+00:00

    Hi, My name is Estrella, and I'm a Microsoft user like you. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I'll be more than happy to help.

    The Roblox gift card is currently out of stock. These cards are usually restocked periodically (Microsoft has not announced a specific schedule). The best approach is to monitor the redeem page regularly so you can redeem it as soon as it becomes available. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments