I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T10:05:07+00:00

    it has been soo long and i still can't find it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T14:11:13+00:00

    l don't have card 100 rubux

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T09:11:13+00:00

    had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

    i wanna my gift i think you are a lier microsoft i wanna my robux now

    or i will not use you again

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T17:15:10+00:00

    I don't thunk this is true, because I can see the 100 robux reward, wich disappeared from my son's list as the 200 robux one. Then all the robux rewards disappeared from his list, while I can see them. I think it's Microsoft interfering with some accounts, since if he uses and old link to the robux rewards he gets messages about it no loger existing or he being in the wrong country. This happened the day after he reachet the 1500 points he had gained to get robux for his little sister.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T12:31:53+00:00

    ฉันอยาได้ 100 robux

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments