A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
No me deja
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
No me deja
Like for how many days? You told this from 13th November. I need it now. Fix this pls
I can't see any "Roblox Digital Card-100 or 200 robux".I'm from Viet Nam and all my friend can't see it too.
I think roblox digital card is out of stock now.I wish it would be on stock again.I only see 400,800 and 1000 card :<
let me know when it comes back.Thank you<TYSM>
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more