I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T10:05:07+00:00

    it has been soo long and i still can't find it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T21:04:29+00:00

    it is gone as I think they have ran out of 100 robux codes or something similar

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-26T14:44:42+00:00

    I can't see any "Roblox Digital Card-100 or 200 robux".I'm from Viet Nam and all my friend can't see it too.

    I think roblox digital card is out of stock now.I wish it would be on stock again.I only see 400,800 and 1000 card :<

    let me know when it comes back.Thank you<TYSM>

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T12:31:53+00:00

    ฉันอยาได้ 100 robux

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-22T15:05:49+00:00

    had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

    Noiooooo

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments