Microsoft Rewards not recognizing my phone number to redeem.

Anonymous
2023-09-17T21:02:04+00:00

The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-16T02:13:29+00:00

    Thank you for sharing. No help from CSR. Hope someone is successful!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T23:40:51+00:00

    I found that if u download the bing app on ur phone it works but on desktop it doesn't

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T04:08:52+00:00

    i do not have a cell phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T04:09:10+00:00

    No cell phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments