Microsoft Rewards not recognizing my phone number to redeem.

Anonymous
2023-09-17T21:02:04+00:00

The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T11:49:55+00:00

    I have just discovered that they fixed it.

    Input the number in this format:

    0123 456 7890

    And not like this:

    +01 234 567 8901

    Only problem I'm facing right now is the fact that the "No phone number" screen still shows up.

    Add a 0 before the first set of numbers if you're from the Philippines where most people have this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T18:58:55+00:00

    I have just discovered that they fixed it.

    Input the number in this format:

    0123 456 7890

    And not like this:

    +01 234 567 8901

    Only problem I'm facing right now is the fact that the "No phone number" screen still shows up.

    Add a 0 before the first set of numbers if you're from the Philippines where most people have this problem.

    Darn-it; mine is just +1 (USA) then my phone number, but when I go to change the phone number it is just my number (no +1.) Thanks for posting; I hope it helps others...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-26T23:59:18+00:00

    Same issue over here, already sent a message for support on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013 but no response at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T05:56:45+00:00

    Same issue over here, already sent a message for support on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013 but no response at all

    It sometimes takes support a few days, or even a few weeks to respond...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-09T22:55:16+00:00

    i have tried to redeem Microsoft reward points. System does not accept mobile phone $ and code and wants an additional code. i have a le asked for help for more than half hour and get nowhere.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments