Microsoft Rewards not recognizing my phone number to redeem.

Anonymous
2023-09-17T21:02:04+00:00

The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-09T22:27:22+00:00

    I suppose that works too, but I didn't stumble onto it like I did via the xbox Rewards app on the console.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-10T03:19:55+00:00

    Use your phone instead of your computer. Get the BING app if you don't have it. At the bottom of the screen find an icon for Apps. You'll find Rewards there. At the bottom of the Rewards screen find Redeem Your Points.

    This was the solution for me! Thank you a ton. Hopefully Microsoft can fix it not working on other platforms though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T10:43:24+00:00

    Still doesn't work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T12:40:29+00:00

    Also, Xbox rewards only sends me back to Bing Rewards. If you're talking about the Xbox Console, not all of us has an Xbox y'know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T13:32:38+00:00

    What I did and it does work,
    Install Start
    Microsoft Start: News & more - Apps on Google Play
    This application has Bing Reward built into it.
    you will only need to logon using the same account.
    you should see a TAB called Reward and from this you can do your Daily and even Redeem your existing Rewards
    Image

    Ok now 3 months later, I this app is no longer working, and its prompting me to setup a phone and at that point it fails once again. I think they just done want us getting any cash related purchases, i.e. Amazon or Target, because if I chose a Microsoft option, it will just give it to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments