Microsoft Rewards not recognizing my phone number to redeem.

Anonymous
2023-09-17T21:02:04+00:00

The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T18:44:54+00:00

    ok thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T04:41:33+00:00

    i have tried to get help resolving this problem for over 4 months or more. I stopped trying to make contact with Microsoft Support to resolve issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T23:25:12+00:00

    for me every time I try to redeem my points this blue stupid box keeps popping up and when i try to "add a phone number" even though i already SHOULD HAVE HAD ONE CONNECTED, IT JUST SHOWS ME THAT THE GODDAMN PHONE NUMBER IS ALREADY USED! LIKE, HOW!?!?

    please fix it so that rewards remembers our phone numbers instead of having to put one in all the damn time

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T16:49:44+00:00

    I cant even use my phone it just comes up with an error message when i put my phone in and i have contacted the rewards support multiple times and i can say this microsoft please do something anything they dont get back to us about issues they ignore us you know your loyal customers that are having issues and its making your rewards service look like a scam now because we cant even redeem for anything with out a phone and guess what they are not letting us add phone numbers to accounts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-21T21:19:40+00:00

    Same thing here. Just reached my 9,500 pts for a $10 Gift card but even on Xbox I cannot get past the "convenient" barrier to cash-in on the points. Needs to be fixed NOW!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments