Microsoft Rewards not recognizing my phone number to redeem.

Anonymous
2023-09-17T21:02:04+00:00

The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-16T14:21:27+00:00

    I'm having the same problem. They had no problem before, accepting the number I provided as verification but all of a sudden, they won't accept it. Maybe they're getting stingy and don't want to give out too many rewards???

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-03T19:46:46+00:00

    Image

    The past couple of months I used the Microsoft Rewards service gave me little to no issues, but the past 2 weeks has been giving me a MAJOR issue. I use the service for my monthly redemption of Robux, and it gave me no issues until the "Phone verification" page popped up. It's asking me to receive a code.... but without a prompt to add my number. All the page asked me is that "You don't have a phone number yet." and a link to my Microsoft account info where it shows my details, including my phone number that's associated with my account. I removed and added back my phone number, added different phone numbers from other people, change my email address and its primary alias, but it still gave me the same light blue box to add a phone number. Can I get help to redeem my 16k points?

    I have same issues with landline , please fix , thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-30T12:09:51+00:00

    I have the same and bing reward support does not help. I have sent three request, and all they say is to send it to microsoft support. You send it to them and you get a screen that they are too busy and try again later. No help at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,500 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-17T21:34:31+00:00

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.

    I understand the issue you have and it is best handled by Bing Rewards support as they specialize in this issue, you may reach them from the link below:

    Microsoft Rewards Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

    Let me know how it goes and I hope that helps.

    Bernard

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments