Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-28T19:02:07+00:00

    My Microsoft point is also not increasing I didn't receive today's point.

    I searched and tried to do the daily tasks but then also they are not increasing, and the tasks aren't marked as completed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-30T13:38:10+00:00

    This situation has been happening for over a week and I have tried on other browsers, as well as Bing, both on a computer and my phone. Now there are a number of "offers" on the additional activities of the bing rewards section that are stuck there. Clearly there is a problem somewhere and based on the number of people who are having this issues and that I have experimented with various ways to access them, it cannot be on our side. Please could you look into this. Even your new BING AI seems to be at a loss.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-07T23:38:05+00:00

    thank you

    I found the problem. It is that I need to turn off the giving points (donating thingy) thing (mine somehow automatically turns on), I started getting points again. but there will be an issue

    Lets take an example:

    You have 1,000 points.
    before you turn off the donating thingy, it already gave away 300 points, so you basically have 700 avaliable points
    when you turn it off, you still 700 points.
    So even when you have 1,300 points, you will only be at 1,000 points.

    it count the previous already-gave-away-points.

    maybe try turning it off will work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-07T23:39:23+00:00

    yo, some people waited for months and it still didnt update, what do you mean

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-08T13:05:25+00:00

    By the time that I looked again a few days later it seems to have been fixed so I assume that there was an error on the coding on Microsoft's side and they fixed it - I hadn't changed anything on my side. Thanks for replying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments