Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-27T13:16:35+00:00

    for many days my reward is stay at 16474 even i am doing the quiz and day streak and bing search .. no points will ever go on my account. what is problem? how i can fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T02:40:11+00:00

    Same

    The last time I used rewards, it was all good

    I just recently came back to it and now it’s broken

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T15:37:17+00:00

    WHAT IS GOING ON MICROSOFT!!!???!?

    I am new to Microsoft rewards, but have been searching stuff up all day, and the thing says I earned 150 points, but I still only have 589. I AM TRYING TO REDEEM 1000 ROBUX HERE AND IF YOU'RE STUPID PROGRSM DOES NOT WORK I CAN'T. Please tell me why my points are not being added for searching because I really need points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T15:38:45+00:00

    I am experiencing the same thign guys, except I have less points and my searching points are not adding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T23:28:43+00:00

    I have a similar problem, but I just don't get any points at all. I have been saving up for the Xbox PC Game Pass, and only have 7,246 points. Just 200 short. But if you need help, contact support; they will know how to fix the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments