Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-20T09:22:59+00:00

    this is a solution i got from microsoft when webpage and site points were diff and it worked

    Give with Bing

    go to this site and turn the give mode off. then try earning.

    it worked for me idk abt others.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T23:28:43+00:00

    I have a similar problem, but I just don't get any points at all. I have been saving up for the Xbox PC Game Pass, and only have 7,246 points. Just 200 short. But if you need help, contact support; they will know how to fix the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T15:38:45+00:00

    I am experiencing the same thign guys, except I have less points and my searching points are not adding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T15:37:17+00:00

    WHAT IS GOING ON MICROSOFT!!!???!?

    I am new to Microsoft rewards, but have been searching stuff up all day, and the thing says I earned 150 points, but I still only have 589. I AM TRYING TO REDEEM 1000 ROBUX HERE AND IF YOU'RE STUPID PROGRSM DOES NOT WORK I CAN'T. Please tell me why my points are not being added for searching because I really need points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments