Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T11:22:00+00:00

    my point are not increasing ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T03:12:14+00:00

    I have the same issues. Completed my PC searches this morning. Now shows 0. Zero. Nada. This is so frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T02:23:49+00:00

    Same problem. And it’s happening on mobile app and edge browser! That means there’s a problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T02:22:55+00:00

    So frustrating! I’ve had trouble all week and they’re not doing anything to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T13:11:59+00:00

    mine won't even acknowledge my day streak, its being 6 days now, no quiz points, I only get about 30 for basic for 3 10 pointers, if I'm lucky.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments