Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-11T10:28:51+00:00

    Sorry to jump on post but I have this every time I buy a game digitally. Currently offered 4000 points if I buy evil dead which I have e. No points added as won’t let me click checklist

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-03-08T10:30:44+00:00

    Hi, Nguyễn.

    I understand that your available points are not being updated in rewards. Rewards can take up to 24 hours to update, so it's recommended to wait that time for updates. If the problem persists after 24 hours, you can contact microsoft rewards support via the link below:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments