Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T02:40:11+00:00

    Same

    The last time I used rewards, it was all good

    I just recently came back to it and now it’s broken

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-27T13:16:35+00:00

    for many days my reward is stay at 16474 even i am doing the quiz and day streak and bing search .. no points will ever go on my account. what is problem? how i can fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-26T14:38:08+00:00

    I have 865 points right now but it says 700 points on the reward page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-10T19:36:01+00:00

    I too have the same problem. My points aren’t adding up but it’s been the same for 2 days, When I go on to bing it shows hoe much points i actually have but microsoft rewards shows i have about 500 points off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T02:04:15+00:00

    I think it was the same for me, when i went to the Bing home page it showed i had saved up 1,500 reward points but when i went to the rewards page it showed i only had 450 points saved up. I purchased a 1,500 point gift card for 100 Robux for something but when i tried to save up again it would not load.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments