A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
My points stop increasing suddenly..
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My points stop increasing suddenly..
GUYS PLEASE TRY THIS IF ITS SHOWING DIFFERENT POINTS IN HOMEPAGE AND DIFFERENT POINTS IN THE SITE:
search 'give with bing' and go to the first site.
TURN OFF THE GIVE MODE
and try earning points again
this time the points should start counting
It will work most of the times, as it did for me. i had the same problem and this solution worked.
happy earning!
I havve 20,000 points and when i go to redeem its like "Nah you only have 550". After 2 years of browsing this is complete BS.
First of all, what they say does not even work as stated. Sometimes I get two searches in a row, sometimes three in a row, sometimes four in a row, and sometimes NONE! And...the idea that the first three searches do not count on computer or mobile??? Who do they think we are? 13-year-olds who need face time restricted??? Well, Mommy and Daddy Microsoft, it is not worth it to me anymore. I am going someplace where my time is respected.
Microsoft, if it runs its business (and quality control) this way requiring 30 separate attempts to do a simple twenty-minute chore (and I use the word "CHORE" now as it isn't any fun, newsworthy, or educational. anymore) is not a company that cares about quality or satisfied customers.
I was looking at new computers for my office and I struck off any Microsoft products as I felt if their products reflect their style of management of customers, must have deteriorated in quality after what I have seen of late.
A company that does not care about its image and positive customer relations, is not one I wish to trade with. I am replacing all Microsoft products with those from other companies that value their customers and will never add another Microsoft product to my company until I see a 180-degree turnaround.
As of the past week or so my daily points breakdown totals have become unachievable. For instance, today's credited search results are showing 40/150 for PC Search and 20/100 for Mobile Search.
What changed?