Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-28T19:02:07+00:00

    My Microsoft point is also not increasing I didn't receive today's point.

    I searched and tried to do the daily tasks but then also they are not increasing, and the tasks aren't marked as completed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T15:22:49+00:00

    My Microsoft point is not increasing i didn't receive's today's point i searching but than also they not increasing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T20:56:50+00:00

    i got the same thing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-24T12:12:38+00:00

    i have 200 but they show in home page but not in website of microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-17T00:14:11+00:00

    I have done the reward things multiple times yet my points stay the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments