Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T18:11:41+00:00

    I think the proper word is to boycott to take income away from them in return for screwing with us. Keep playing Rewards if you have time to log in to it 16 times a day to do so.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T14:59:15+00:00

    I have discovered that all connected devices, in total, are limited to 3 to 4 points in any sign-in time frame. In total, it takes as many as 16 distinctly separate episodes of using Rewards to possibly accumulate the maximum points offered in a 24 hour day.

    I move we boycott Microsoft and let them see what dissatisfied consumers buy when they do not like the Seller or promoter.

    Unless you are unemployed or a constant truant at school, who has time to concern themselves with Microsoft and its GREED?

    Now ask yourselves, do unemployed people have money to buy products? Do high school dropouts?

    I have better things to do with my time than obsess with signing in 16 times a day with Microsoft. I don't buy anything from Microsft promotions as the links seldom work well anyway.

    They need new supervisory staff and, definitely, need new programmers as Rewards has always been horribly flawed and worked incorrectly most days even before they rode roughshod over the program as a whole.

    Now. don't even mention the Phone Link Program, Microsoft's texting computer add-on. It is a total disaster!!!! Won't stay connected, won't accept type without running amok, etc. Guess it is a company tradition to screw around with sloppy programming.

    Additionally, I am a six-year member of Rewards with a FIve-year uninterrupted streak.

    As a retired person in my late 70s, I have depended on Rewards to supplement my groceries at Walmart with gift cards I earn. I guess screwing with its customer base is much more important to Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-08T13:05:25+00:00

    By the time that I looked again a few days later it seems to have been fixed so I assume that there was an error on the coding on Microsoft's side and they fixed it - I hadn't changed anything on my side. Thanks for replying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more