Why my microsoft reward not add points

Anonymous
2022-03-08T09:56:22+00:00

I have 951 points but in the webpage it said I only have 245 points.Wth Microsoft?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T10:39:55+00:00

    hallo i had 318 days streak on my rewards then all of a sudden it just stopped registering points still the same now two weeks later ive emailed microsoft ive done all they ask clear browser cashe etc still nothing im so annoyed nearly a years streak just thrown away with no fault of my own

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-12T19:17:35+00:00

    I have the same problem. My rewards says I have 262 points, but my bing account says I have 540 and I have no idea why it's not adding up. It won't let me buy anything with my points

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-12-27T15:33:55+00:00

    MICROSOFT PLLLLS HELP ME!!!!

    I finally got15,000 points so i bought 1000 robux gift card but i accidently xed out the page before i got the code, so now i don't know my roblox code and i wasted 15k points!! I am so sad since I have saved up for months and now its wasted. Please can you tell me aand send me the code within a few days of this to ******@norfolkacademy.org??? PLLLSSSSSS???

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-12-11T15:11:07+00:00

    Ikr Aimee! Glad you get it. I suspect it has todo with the fact we have to give away points every month. I had to give 300 in the first month!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-12-10T01:06:10+00:00

    I have the same problem. Mine stayed the same for over 2 weeks and it says I have 9,000 something points but on the actual site, I only have 1,285?!?!?!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments