Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T23:58:50+00:00

    I tried all the steps also, but to no avail. I finally decided to clear my browser in Edge. Had over 40,000 items that needed to be cleared. Once that was done, I went in and repeatedly attempted to do the daily quiz. This is what worked for me: When I finally got the screen to the first question and it would NOT advance to question 2, I used the back arrow at the upper left hand corner and had to do that for almost every question, but I finally got it done. I hope this helps. I can't understand why this is becoming such an issue lately. This is the 3rd time I've had a problem. And yes, it's extremely frustrating to lose your daily progress when it resets to zero days for a streak.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T00:02:05+00:00

    I could not get the quiz to work on Edge where we get extra points to browse. Had to use Google Chrome. Go figure.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T00:08:16+00:00

    I've had my laptop about a week. So I disabled the extensions, but didn't clear caches/cookies. I did the back-arrow thing & gave thumbs-down feedback wherever I could (even tho' it didn't technically apply.) I finally got thru the quiz.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T00:08:48+00:00

    Not working for me either. For the last several days, the quiz and poll weren't working on Firefox, but were working on Chrome. Today, doesn't work on either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T00:19:38+00:00

    Pretty sad when we have to resort to so many trial and error efforts to complete what should have been a simple process to begin with. I'm so glad the back arrow worked for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments