Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T21:07:23+00:00

    Well, it's happened again. This time for the "Test your smarts" quiz as part of the Daily Set for May 26, 2023.

    It seems selecting certain answers causes the quiz to disappear. After selecting the (correct) first answer of the quiz, it disappeared. I had to go back and select a different answer, in order for the quiz to proceed. This happened sporadically throughout the quiz, each time I had to go back and select a different answer to proceed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T23:26:52+00:00

    Looks like the Bing AI chat box on the right (which comes up after answering the first question in the quiz) is stepping on the quiz. When I asked Bing AI about it, it refused to talk to me:

    I'm sorry but I prefer not to continue this conversation. I'm still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.🙏

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T23:46:39+00:00

    I disabled extensions in Chrome & Edge (closed & reopened). I tried on phone & laptop (+Brave browser on phone) I can't get past #3 no matter what. now what? - glad I'm only on 5days' streak

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T23:48:53+00:00

    I had same chatbot response. After I finally got AI to acknowledge (& show some Internet evidence of my complaint.) I asked AI to use his intel to fix it & he offered I should start a new topic!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments