Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T18:02:38+00:00

    Has happened to me too and where do we go to report it?

    On the Microsoft Rewards page (make sure you're logged in), scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You should see a link called "Contact Microsoft Rewards support".

    I contacted them twice, and never heard back, but your mileage may vary.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T01:58:58+00:00

    It's the EDGE browser and the new AI enhancements blocking the subsequent pop up responses and follow on questions. Go to another browser (Chrome, FoxFire, or pull Bing up on your Apple product) till/if MS gets it fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T02:25:09+00:00

    I mostly use Firefox, and I've been running into the issue myself. I checked with Chrome for today's set after trying on Firefox, and was able to complete it there, but I'm not confident that I won't eventually run into the same issue on there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T02:53:49+00:00

    What irritates me is that we have to go through all of this nonsense when we didn't create the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T05:59:25+00:00

    It doesn't change a thing;
    Are you sure you're an "Independent Advisor", because that's the exact same "help" I get from Bing.

    For a daughter of Microsoft exclusively dealing in online products they sure are lacking in webdevelopers and people manning the support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments