A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Hi Luke,
I'll try to help you with this.
Please make sure you go through the troubleshooting steps on your device, just in case:
- Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
- Changing browsers.
- Disabling extensions / going incognito or in-private browsing.
- DIsconnect from VPN or Proxy server.
If the issue persists, try connecting to a different internet source. Kindly let me know the result.
- Cleared 3 times so far. No change.
- If I have to migrate to a new browser that means Edge will be no longer used. Edge should work with all MS features better than any other browser.
- I can see and do the quiz InPrivate, but I cannot log in to Rewards when in an InPrivate tab. I removed all extensions, including Microsoft Rewards.
- I do not use a VPN or proxy.