Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T17:31:58+00:00

    After answering first question quiz does not advance to next question. Do not want to lose my daily streak.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T19:17:43+00:00

    I've noticed for the entire month of May, several features of Bing have been breaking. (People born this day, This day in history, etc.)

    Regarding the quizzes, I've had to use an entirely separate device to get some of them to work. Unfortunately, my streak was broken when one of the quizes would not work on either my phone, nor on my laptop. So far, I've been able to do other quizzes, but my previous streak has not been restored. Oh well.

    If you're willing to try the quiz on your phone, or another machine, it might be worth a shot, the next time it malfunctions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T19:49:23+00:00

    I was able to get the bing quizzes and polls to work by swapping to Firefox browser. So much for Microsoft Edge and Bing working together... My streak is likewise lost due to this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T21:30:25+00:00

    It appears they have fixed the issue. I just completed the quiz.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T21:32:23+00:00

    It appears they have fixed the issue. I was able to complete the quiz.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments