Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T16:28:07+00:00

    same thing here quiz not coming up, 3rd time broke my streak cause of this

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T17:50:14+00:00

    Answered 1st question and did not advance to the other questions.

    This is exactly the behavior that I experienced.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T15:11:40+00:00

    Answered 1st question and did not advance to the other questions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-14T05:41:58+00:00

    Same here. I'm unable to complete the Show what you know quiz for May 13, 2023. This will break my daily streak.

    Update: As predicted, my daily streak has been broken due to the faulty quiz. I've reached out to the Microsoft Rewards support, twice, and have not heard back from them yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more