A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Has happened to me too and where do we go to report it?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Has happened to me too and where do we go to report it?
Having the same issue. The first time I had the issue I contacted support and they helped out and the following day the quiz/poll worked, fast forward to today and it will be the 4th time having issues. Small miracle, the poll works today... quiz still doesn't.
So sad that I had to move to Chrome for the quizzes. Bad look for Microsoft
Hi Luke,
I'll try to help you with this.
Please make sure you go through the troubleshooting steps on your device, just in case:
- Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
- Changing browsers.
- Disabling extensions / going incognito or in-private browsing.
- DIsconnect from VPN or Proxy server.
If the issue persists, try connecting to a different internet source. Kindly let me know the result.
It appears they have fixed the issue. I was able to complete the quiz.