A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
What irritates me is that we have to go through all of this nonsense when we didn't create the problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
What irritates me is that we have to go through all of this nonsense when we didn't create the problem.
I mostly use Firefox, and I've been running into the issue myself. I checked with Chrome for today's set after trying on Firefox, and was able to complete it there, but I'm not confident that I won't eventually run into the same issue on there.
It's the EDGE browser and the new AI enhancements blocking the subsequent pop up responses and follow on questions. Go to another browser (Chrome, FoxFire, or pull Bing up on your Apple product) till/if MS gets it fixed.
Has happened to me too and where do we go to report it?
On the Microsoft Rewards page (make sure you're logged in), scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You should see a link called "Contact Microsoft Rewards support".
I contacted them twice, and never heard back, but your mileage may vary.
I forgot to post this before, but when it happens on my phone I was able to get it to work by closing my tabs, powering off my phone, and trying again.