Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-29T13:11:52+00:00

    I've been having the same issue for the past 3 days now! Hope it's fixed soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-28T06:22:47+00:00

    I have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T12:06:27+00:00

    I have tried on different devices and different browser and nothing helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T00:22:46+00:00

    I have received the same final response from AI also. I wish they had never introduced this "helpful" asset. It has a smart mouth for an AI if you ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T00:19:38+00:00

    Pretty sad when we have to resort to so many trial and error efforts to complete what should have been a simple process to begin with. I'm so glad the back arrow worked for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments