A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Same Problem Show What You Know! Bing Home Page Quiz for May 13th 2023 doesn't load.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same Problem Show What You Know! Bing Home Page Quiz for May 13th 2023 doesn't load.
I have the same problem
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi Luke,
I'll try to help you with this.
Please make sure you go through the troubleshooting steps on your device, just in case:
If the issue persists, try connecting to a different internet source. Kindly let me know the result.