A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
This happens too often, not able to go to next questions !!!!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This happens too often, not able to go to next questions !!!!!!
Bing homepage quiz not working properly
This is a first for me.
Today 01/22/2024, the A, B, or C? quiz will not load.
Did the March 13th quiz ever get resolved?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I've been finding that the daily quiz in the Bing app doesn't bring up the quiz, it just links to the background information. This happens on my Android tablet.
I have found that if I launch the Edge browser and access Microsoft Rewards, I can do the quiz successfully.
I also, a few days ago, waited until the following morning and used the Bing app on my Android phone and that also allowed the quiz to work.
I've just cleared the cache on the Bing app on tablet so will see whether that had any effect tomorrow.
I use Brave as my default browser. I don't know whether that has any effect. It can cause some pages to fail.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more