Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T01:49:20+00:00

    Having the same issue. The first time I had the issue I contacted support and they helped out and the following day the quiz/poll worked, fast forward to today and it will be the 4th time having issues. Small miracle, the poll works today... quiz still doesn't.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-22T13:50:42+00:00

    So sad that I had to move to Chrome for the quizzes. Bad look for Microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T22:25:08+00:00

    Hi Luke,

    I'll try to help you with this.

    Please make sure you go through the troubleshooting steps on your device, just in case:

    1. Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
    2. Changing browsers.
    3. Disabling extensions / going incognito or in-private browsing.
    4. DIsconnect from VPN or Proxy server.

    If the issue persists, try connecting to a different internet source. Kindly let me know the result.

    1. Cleared 3 times so far. No change.
    2. If I have to migrate to a new browser that means Edge will be no longer used. Edge should work with all MS features better than any other browser.
    3. I can see and do the quiz InPrivate, but I cannot log in to Rewards when in an InPrivate tab. I removed all extensions, including Microsoft Rewards.
    4. I do not use a VPN or proxy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T21:32:23+00:00

    It appears they have fixed the issue. I was able to complete the quiz.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T21:30:25+00:00

    It appears they have fixed the issue. I just completed the quiz.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments