Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T19:49:23+00:00

    I was able to get the bing quizzes and polls to work by swapping to Firefox browser. So much for Microsoft Edge and Bing working together... My streak is likewise lost due to this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-29T13:11:52+00:00

    I've been having the same issue for the past 3 days now! Hope it's fixed soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T02:53:49+00:00

    What irritates me is that we have to go through all of this nonsense when we didn't create the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T02:25:09+00:00

    I mostly use Firefox, and I've been running into the issue myself. I checked with Chrome for today's set after trying on Firefox, and was able to complete it there, but I'm not confident that I won't eventually run into the same issue on there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T01:58:58+00:00

    It's the EDGE browser and the new AI enhancements blocking the subsequent pop up responses and follow on questions. Go to another browser (Chrome, FoxFire, or pull Bing up on your Apple product) till/if MS gets it fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments