Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-14T05:41:58+00:00

    Same here. I'm unable to complete the Show what you know quiz for May 13, 2023. This will break my daily streak.

    Update: As predicted, my daily streak has been broken due to the faulty quiz. I've reached out to the Microsoft Rewards support, twice, and have not heard back from them yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-13T09:15:07+00:00

    Same Problem Show What You Know! Bing Home Page Quiz for May 13th 2023 doesn't load.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T17:14:02+00:00

    Hi Luke,

    I'll try to help you with this.

    Please make sure you go through the troubleshooting steps on your device, just in case:

    1. Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
    2. Changing browsers.
    3. Disabling extensions / going incognito or in-private browsing.
    4. DIsconnect from VPN or Proxy server.

    If the issue persists, try connecting to a different internet source. Kindly let me know the result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T16:28:07+00:00

    same thing here quiz not coming up, 3rd time broke my streak cause of this

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T13:50:45+00:00

    I have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments