can you unsuspend my Microsoft rewards account?

Anonymous
2023-10-13T09:14:43+00:00

It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T07:17:59+00:00

    I did not make any thing wrong in Microsoft account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-03T03:42:33+00:00

    My account was suspended as well. I’m not sure why. It would be much easier to figure it out if I was able to make a ticket, but they have everything greyed out so that I can’t type anything in it. Can’t find an email to inquire as to why it was suspended so that I can fix it. Please unsuspend my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-03T08:20:44+00:00

    can u unsuspend mine too?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T04:06:34+00:00

    Unspend my microsoft reward accont

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T12:55:13+00:00

    Please unsuspend my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments