can you unsuspend my Microsoft rewards account?

Anonymous
2023-10-13T09:14:43+00:00

It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T16:06:13+00:00

    It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

    i don't know what happened because i just came to see ,y account suspended. please unsuspend my account. thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T20:53:08+00:00

    It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

    like i wasn't on my device and i was gonna go on microsoft rewards and it said i was banned i don't have a bot on this device.

    My account has been suspended for at least a couple years now just because I was using a bot to do auto searches daily. I still haven't gotten a response. Microsoft is really lacking in this area and yet, nobody seems to give a **** what happens. It's like, okay Microsoft, you make these terms for us to follow, but using a bot just to do searches and getting my account suspended is bull. That's not even worth suspending an account. Now, if someone were adding points to their account without actually doing searches to get them then that's grounds for suspension. (Oh that's rich, they won't let me try and unsuspend my account with a ticket. They literally blocked me from making a report. Talk about being tyrants.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T22:51:06+00:00

    Yes, same here and I need to get back in again! Can you lift the suspension of my account, please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-15T08:34:35+00:00

    It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

    Your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. Our research indicates that you or your Microsoft Rewards account has engaged in one or more violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement, which may include, but is not limited to:

    • Maintaining multiple user accounts per household
    • Opening more than one user account per individual
    • Residing outside of the supported regions
    • Providing inaccurate account information, including your true first and last name, your complete and accurate mailing address, a working phone number and your email address
    • Using a service intended to confuse your true IP address or your location
    • Using a bot, cheat code, macro or other automated method to participate in Microsoft Rewards

    Learn more about the Microsoft Rewards program. this is what it says

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T04:32:27+00:00

    I have followed all the terms and conditions of Microsoft Rewards.I didn't even use any VPN or bot.I have a friend whose email ID ******@gmail.com is this. He was the one who told me about Microsoft Rewards.When I was asked for an alternate email I entered this one.Because I didn't have any other email.I have earned the points with complete honesty.Now I would like my Microsoft Rewards account to be unsuspended.Otherwise I will have to complain in the consumer court.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments