A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Hlo sir/ mam
My account is suspend but i am not using any vpn Or bot plz verify my microsoft account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hlo sir/ mam
My account is suspend but i am not using any vpn Or bot plz verify my microsoft account
My account also suspended without no reason.
Please give me Microsoft rewards account back
Please my Microsoft reward account is unsuspend me my account is mihir45111gmail.com
Can you please unsuspend my rewards account I know I have used auto search that one time I had to get rid of my PC because of financial issues and now I own a Xbox can you please unsuspend my rewards account