A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I did not make any thing wrong in Microsoft account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I did not make any thing wrong in Microsoft account
Hello, I have had this same problem, I have two accounts. I use one and never use the other, I've tried a searching extension because I thought it was allowed, I only used it for a few minutes and then stopped using it for the rest of the daily logins. I have worked hard to get these points, but unfortunately, I have been suspended because
'' Our research indicates that you or your Microsoft Rewards account has engaged in one or more violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement, which may include, but is not limited to:
Learn more about the Microsoft Rewards program.
This is very disappointing because I did not mean any harm whatsoever. I would love it if my account could be unsuspended, Thank you.''
- Rose
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Please unsuspend my account
can you unsuspend my microsoft reward account