can you unsuspend my Microsoft rewards account?

Anonymous
2023-10-13T09:14:43+00:00

It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-09T02:37:25+00:00

    Hello, I have had this same problem, I have two accounts. I use one and never use the other, I've tried a searching extension because I thought it was allowed, I only used it for a few minutes and then stopped using it for the rest of the daily logins. I have worked hard to get these points, but unfortunately, I have been suspended because

    '' Our research indicates that you or your Microsoft Rewards account has engaged in one or more violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement, which may include, but is not limited to:

    • Maintaining multiple user accounts per household
    • Opening more than one user account per individual
    • Residing outside of the supported regions
    • Providing inaccurate account information, including your true first and last name, your complete and accurate mailing address, a working phone number and your email address
    • Using a service intended to confuse your true IP address or your location
    • Using a bot, cheat code, macro or other automated method to participate in Microsoft Rewards

    Learn more about the Microsoft Rewards program.

    This is very disappointing because I did not mean any harm whatsoever. I would love it if my account could be unsuspended, Thank you.''

                                                                - Rose
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-28T12:06:00+00:00

    Please unsuspend my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-28T03:32:30+00:00

    can you unsuspend my microsoft reward account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more