can you unsuspend my Microsoft rewards account?

Anonymous
2023-10-13T09:14:43+00:00

It says my account has been suspended but i haven't even when on it for a long time and i don't use a vpn or a bot or have multiple accounts.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:10:58+00:00

    Yes , same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T13:56:26+00:00

    Microsoft can you unsuspend my account I haven’t done something wrong and please reply as fast you can .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T02:46:26+00:00

    I don't use bots or what, I only use my own research cause I always research when I have a assignment, I think you suspend the wrong person, plss just unsuspend it, it's so unfair

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T16:02:08+00:00

    Hi microsoft I didnt get me robux so I did feedback so much that I got suspendend but I didnt new that I would wait for 24h until me code have arived so pls can I have it back an by the way pls give me my new code because I didnt get it today

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-30T13:07:22+00:00

    My user also has been banned even though I didn't use cheats and hacks. Please fix this issue and give my user back..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments