A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
thank you this worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
thank you this worked for me.
Well this seems to be a recurring problem. Worked for a day or two, now screwed up again!
Like so many others, I have done daily rewards for ages. The past month, I get more days without seeing the quiz or poll or both. I have been set for 75 point days only to miss it because on the last day the quiz or poll doesn't show up. - Is it the Bing AI?
This is crazy, couldn't get it working and now it works perfect. It fixed itself?
I haven't done anything and for the last 2 days it has been working just fine.