Quiz daily poll and point spread are not working on Microsoft Rewards

Anonymous
2023-03-09T17:20:14+00:00

For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T10:57:09+00:00

    I have the same problem and I can access the poll and quiz on every other device in my house including a tablet but not on my laptop. I have found nothing that will help. I'm looking for an answer myself. Microsoft don't seem to be easy to access for help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T11:17:39+00:00

    I've been trying everything. I go to the quiz or poll it takes me to the page and nothing happens after that. All my other equipment works just happens on my laptop. I think the problem started with one of the Microsoft 10 updates. Not sure which one. I really hate to reinstall everything. I've tried disabling all my extensions and just using the rewards... no luck with that.

    If you have a suggestion, glad to try it. It used to work great but not anymore.

    Thanks, Bob

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T12:15:05+00:00

    My microsoft rewards quizzes and polls just suddenly started working again on 05/23/23 YAY

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T12:43:17+00:00

    I found another thread that said to clear your browser cache. It worked for me. Or at least I think it did cuz all the quizzes and the poll worked right after that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T14:53:58+00:00

    I did that as well as shut off all extensions and turned rewards back on. Still doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments