A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Microsoft daily poll ahd warpspeed questions is not working today May 22, 2023
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft daily poll ahd warpspeed questions is not working today May 22, 2023
I have also been having the same issue when trying to do the quizzes/daily poll using my desktop. It's annoying, but I have found that the poll and quizzes work using the mobile edge browser on my Android phone.
Hi, why won't the super quiz and daily poll open?
I have the same problem, too. All the click bait ones work but none of the polls or quizzes. What gives?
Found another site that said to clear you browser cache. I did and the first quiz I tried worked. Don't know if it cleared them all but give it a try.