A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I have the same problem, too. All the click bait ones work but none of the polls or quizzes. What gives?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same problem, too. All the click bait ones work but none of the polls or quizzes. What gives?
Hi, why won't the super quiz and daily poll open?
I have also been having the same issue when trying to do the quizzes/daily poll using my desktop. It's annoying, but I have found that the poll and quizzes work using the mobile edge browser on my Android phone.
Microsoft daily poll ahd warpspeed questions is not working today May 22, 2023
I have the same question as so many others. I have lost 3 days of points due to the quiz and poll not functioning and my 78 day streak has been wiped out. I can't help but think this has some connection to your new "miracle" Bing.