Quiz daily poll and point spread are not working on Microsoft Rewards

Anonymous
2023-03-09T17:20:14+00:00

For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T11:09:25+00:00

    Yes I was able to do it on my Iphone. Never could get the points there before. Thanks for the heads up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T10:58:03+00:00

    Same problems here. Just now I got the daily poll to work, but the quizzes all stop

    in the middle after I've answered a couple of questions. Really annoying. Oh, and

    I cleared my cache and cookies on Wednesday night and it didn't really help. Seems

    like the AI is causing the problem.

    I got all the quizzes answered and didn't get the points. I don't play games so I'm out on that section also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T08:35:40+00:00

    Same problems here. Just now I got the daily poll to work, but the quizzes all stop

    in the middle after I've answered a couple of questions. Really annoying. Oh, and

    I cleared my cache and cookies on Wednesday night and it didn't really help. Seems

    like the AI is causing the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T16:29:24+00:00

    The quizzes and polls are not opening at the bottom of the page. I can click on the links on the main Rewards page. The new tab opens, but the quiz or poll never displays.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T14:53:58+00:00

    I did that as well as shut off all extensions and turned rewards back on. Still doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments