Quiz daily poll and point spread are not working on Microsoft Rewards

Anonymous
2023-03-09T17:20:14+00:00

For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-28T15:41:59+00:00

    This is crazy, couldn't get it working and now it works perfect. It fixed itself?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T01:32:42+00:00

    Like so many others, I have done daily rewards for ages. The past month, I get more days without seeing the quiz or poll or both. I have been set for 75 point days only to miss it because on the last day the quiz or poll doesn't show up. - Is it the Bing AI?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T21:49:36+00:00

    Well this seems to be a recurring problem. Worked for a day or two, now screwed up again!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T14:41:59+00:00

    thank you this worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T11:49:29+00:00

    I tried everything to get the daily quiz, poll and this day in history to work... Just like someone else said one day it just started working. After clearing cache, history and even restoring to an earlier date. I gave up and then this morning it started working!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments