A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Lol I was off the grid from Nov 27 to Dec 26. Likely why I didn't notice
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Lol I was off the grid from Nov 27 to Dec 26. Likely why I didn't notice
You are lucky it started a few days ago. The problem started in the first week of Dec. and has not been fixed. Bummer!
FIRST THEY STOPPED MY POINTS.....AND NOW ALL I GET PER QUIZ IS ONLY 1 OR 2 POINTS PER QUIZ ANSWER....PITIFUL!!!
NOW I GET NONE AT ALL!!! AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY TOOK AWAY MY RIGHT TO REDEEM MY $ 25.00 WALMART E-GIFT CARD PAYMENT......WHAT LOVELY FOLKS THEY ARE FOR DOING THIS!! IS THIS FAIR....IN THEIR EYES IT IS!! LYING SCREAMING CHEATING AND FORGETTING THAT IF IT WERE NOT FOR US USING THIS APP, THEY WOULD NOT MAKE A BUCK!!!
SO I WILL BE DOING ALL I CAN TO OUT THEM IN ALL OF MY COMEDY ACTS AND PUTTING THEM ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS....INCLUDING THIS ONE. I KNOW IT SHALL GO VIRAL!!!.... BUT THEY WON'T BE SHAMED BY THIS JUST VENGFUL...
Same problems here. Just now I got the daily poll to work, but the quizzes all stop
in the middle after I've answered a couple of questions. Really annoying. Oh, and
I cleared my cache and cookies on Wednesday night and it didn't really help. Seems
like the AI is causing the problem.
I got all the quizzes answered and didn't get the points. I don't play games so I'm out on that section also.
The quizzes and polls are not opening at the bottom of the page. I can click on the links on the main Rewards page. The new tab opens, but the quiz or poll never displays.