Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
ciao, vai dove hai la raccolta, klikka sullimmagine da eliminare..in alto si apriranno opzioni tra cui il CESTINO, KLIKKA E D E' FATTO
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
ciao, vai dove hai la raccolta, klikka sullimmagine da eliminare..in alto si apriranno opzioni tra cui il CESTINO, KLIKKA E D E' FATTO
Agree - it does not delete the images in image creator.
Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?
This worked for me!
¡Hola! He creado algunas imágenes con Bing Image Creator y ahora quiero eliminar algunas. ¿Cómo lo hago?
¡Esto funcionó para mí!
- Abra la pestaña Creador de imágenes desde la barra vertical del lado derecho en Bing.
- Cuando se abra Image Creator, haga clic en las tres líneas horizontales cortas en la esquina superior derecha.
- Haga clic en 'Colecciones'.
- Se abre una nueva pestaña con todas las imágenes que has generado.
- Haga clic en los tres puntos en la esquina inferior derecha de cualquier imagen.
- Verá la opción para "Eliminarlo".
- De nada :D
You should upload images for those of us who don't understand 😿.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more