How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T00:13:18+00:00

    Hello Martha, this is Mohammed Aldoori,

    Im trying to delete my created images from bing image creator, but I can't find '' my images '' on the screen's upper right corner ocone. Any suggestions please?

    Sincerely,

    Mohammed

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T01:18:31+00:00

    There is no "my images" button so how do I delete unwanted images from my "creations"

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T14:40:49+00:00

    I don't have garbage cans when I hover over pictures and there is no "my images" button on the website. any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T01:49:48+00:00

    This does not work. Nothing is as you described..no my images tag for a start

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more