How to delete Images created with Bing Image creator

Anonymous
2023-05-19T16:08:34+00:00

Hello there! I have created some images with Bing Image Creator and now I want to delete some of them. How do I do it?

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-19T16:51:35+00:00

    Hello,

    I'm Martha, happy to help you today.

    I'm very sorry about the inconvenience. In order to be able to delete images on bing image creator I would like you follow the steps below:

    Go to the Bing image generator website https://www.bing.com/generator

    On the screen's upper right corner, choose the "My Images" button.

    You can view all of the images you've made using the Bing image generator on the "My Images" tab by clicking here, which will take you there.

    Hover your mouse over a picture to select it, then click the trash can icon that appears in the image's bottom right corner.

    By clicking the "Delete" button in the pop-up box, you may confirm that you wish to remove the image.

    Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

    Sincerely,
    Martha.

    Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply helped you. Click Yes or No below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-20T08:23:19+00:00

    I am talking about Bing Image 'Creator' not generator. And I don't see any my images button. And on the website you linked above, it doesn't work. It says 'Page not found'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T05:12:22+00:00

    Check the Bing image creator interface to see if there is a button or option that enables you to delete or clear created images. If so, this might be the simplest method to do so. Look for options with labels like "Delete," "Clear," or "Remove," and follow the directions or prompts given.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T07:30:24+00:00

    Same I can't delete it, there is not my images button, but a creations button, but there is no trash icon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-27T07:30:40+00:00

    Your link also does not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments